Master Seminar "Recent Developments in Data Science" (WS 2021/22)
- 01/20/22: The individual presentations will take place on January 27th, 2022 and January 28th, 2022 via zoom. We will send you an email about the scheduling as well as the invitation to the zoom meeting.
- 11/02/21: The group presentations will take place on November 24th, 2pm (s.t.) - 4pm via zoom.
- 10/12/21: Dear students, the kick-off meeting will take place on wednesday, October 20th, 2021 from 2pm (s.t.) - 4pm via zoom. We will send you the invitation link to the meeting via email.
- Required: Lecture "Knowledge Discovery in Databases I" and Lecture "Machine Learning" or equivalent.
Please indicate in the central registration form in uni2work in which semesters you had attended these courses.
- Audience: The lecture is directed towards Master students in Mediainformatics, Bioinformatics, and Informatics as well as Data Science
- Registration: via uni2work (central allocation)
Time and Locations
We will announce further details on the kickoff meeting (e.g., the zoom meeting room) via uni2work.
|Kickoff||October 20th, 2021, 2pm (s.t.) - 4pm||Zoom|
|Presentation (Group)||November 24th, 2021, 2pm (s.t) - 6pm
|Presentation (individual)||January 27th + 28th, 2022||Zoom|
|Submission seminar paper||February 11th, 2022, per mail to supervisor||-|
In this seminar, we discuss recent concepts and approaches in the area of Data Mining. The topics will be taken from the areas of argument mining, active learning, graph learning, and multi-agent reinforcement learning.
Due to the current situation we plan to have all meetings online via Zoom.