Master Seminar "Recent Developments in Data Science" (SS 2022)
- 03/07/22: Students can now apply for our seminar via Uni2Work. Details about the requirements of an application can be found in the description on Uni2Work.
- Contact: Prof. Dr. Matthias Schubert, Yunpu Ma, Christian Frey
- Required: Lecture "Knowledge Discovery in Databases I" and Lecture "Machine Learning" or equivalent.
Please indicate in the central registration form in uni2work in which semesters you had attended these courses.
- Audience: The lecture is directed towards Master students in Mediainformatics, Bioinformatics, and Informatics as well as Data Science
- Registration: via uni2work (central allocation)
Time and Locations
We will announce further details on the kickoff meeting (e.g., the zoom meeting room) via uni2work.
|Kickoff||Tue, 16:00 - 17:30 h||28.04.2022|
|Submission seminar paper|
In this seminar, we discuss recent concepts and approaches in the area of Data Mining. The topics will be taken from the areas of argument mining, active learning, graph learning, and multi-agent reinforcement learning.