Held in conjunction with the 19th ACM SIGSPATIAL International Conference on Advances in Geographic Information Systems
Each submission should start with the title and the abstract, the names and contact information of authors, the type of the submission (Full research paper or short technical / vision paper). Papers should use at least 11-point font and reasonable margins on A4 or US letter-size paper (8.5 inch x 11 inch). Papers must be electronically submitted in PDF format at the following address:
One author per accepted workshop contribution is required to register for the conference and workshop and attend the workshop and to present the accepted submission. Otherwise, the accepted submission will not appear in the published workshop proceedings or in the ACM Digital Library version of the workshop proceedings.
Camera Ready Instructions:
1. To ensure adherence to ACM's format requirements, please use one of the templates available at: http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates.
2. Note that the page must be lettersize (8.5 x 11 inches). Also, please pay special attention to margins and the requirements for specifying categories and subject descriptors, general terms, and keywords.
3. The maximum page limit for full papers is 8 pages and for short papers is 4 pages.
4. All papers must include the appropriate copyright paragraph and copyright strip at the bottom of the first column of the first page. Below are the instructions from ACM:
5. Finally, ACM handles copyright forms electronically. Thus, ACM will send instructions for copyright forms by e-mail to the lead author soon. Please note that a signed copyright form is required to have a paper included in the proceedings/ACM Digital Library.