- Paper Submission Due:
- September 20, 2011
- Notification to the authors:
- September 27, 2011
- Camera ready papers due:
- October 3, 2011
- ACM GIS 2011 Conference:
- November 1-4, 2011
- QUeST Workshop:
- November 1, 2011
Full Papers (20 min.):
- Jiao Wang and Nate Currit.
Uncertainty with the Scaling-Up of Remotely Sensed Evapotranspiration Estimation.
- Michele Dallachiesa, Besmira Nushi, Katsiaryna Mirylenka and Themis Palpanas.
Similarity Matching for Uncertain Time Series: Analytical and Experimental Comparison.
- Michele Brocco and Wolfgang Woerndl.
Location-based Team Recommendation in Computer Gaming Scenarios.
- Pavel Metrikov, Alexander Derendyaev and Valeri Gitis.
Web-GIS Technology for Dynamic Data Analysis.
- Thomas Bernecker, Lei Chen, Tobias Emrich, Hans-Peter Kriegel, Xiang Lian, Nikos Mamoulis and Andreas Zuefle.
Managing Uncertain Spatio-Temporal Data.
Camera Ready Instructions:
Authors are requested to read all these instructions carefully and prepare the submission according to the instructions. The deadline for submitting the camera-ready version of the papers is October 3, 2011, 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). This is a firm deadline! All questions regarding preparing the camera ready version of the paper must be directed to Peer Kroeger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. To ensure adherence to ACM's format requirements, please use one of the templates available at: http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates.
2. Note that the page must be lettersize (8.5 x 11 inches). Also, please pay special attention to margins and the requirements for specifying categories and subject descriptors, general terms, and keywords.
3. The maximum page limit for full papers is 8 pages and for short papers is 4 pages.
4. All papers must include the appropriate copyright paragraph and copyright strip at the bottom of the first column of the first page. Below are the instructions from ACM:
The following is the standard ACM copyright paragraph and copyright strip that must appear on the first page of each paper:
"Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee. ACM QUeST'11 , November 1, 2011, Chicago, IL, USA (c) 2011 ACM ISBN 978-1-4503-1037-6...$10.00".
5. Finally, ACM handles copyright forms electronically. Thus, ACM will send instructions for copyright forms by e-mail to the lead author soon. Please note that a signed copyright form is required to have a paper included in the proceedings/ACM Digital Library.